Welcome to my blog

Friday 15 May 2015

I'm back!

Wow, blogger is SO different now! A lot has changed since I last wrote on here. I moved out of my moms house, stopped taking care of my grama, and met the love of my life! I have started making daily web-comics about my life and will soon be expanding into making more comics and manga. I have my own actual website and I am now a freelancing graphic designer. I have really missed writing and have been wanting to get back into it. I wonder if I will find enough time in the day do this. I sure hope so! I have a lot I want to talk about. For now, this is it... considering it is nearly 4:30 in the morning. I have to work on my manga so I can get it released to you and then sleeeeeep... precious sleep. There was something else I wanted to add but totally forgot! HAHA!Oh yeah.
I can't wait to have a more "grown-up" look for my blog! What was I thinking what that font? Anyway, that will be coming soon I hope!

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment