Welcome to my blog

Sunday 17 May 2015

No 'Poo!

Hey guys, don't worry "No 'Poo" means to stop using shampoo!I have decided to use the no 'poo method. I started on May 15th using baking soda and vinegar to wash my hair.
For a while I was using just baking soda mixed into my regular shampoo. When doing that my hair always turned out fabulous! Always smooth and super clean. I stopped that though, I don't know why. Normally I wash my hair between 3-5 days. I know, sounds gross. But if I do it any sooner than that my hair gets really dry and frizzy. I am hoping that by using this method I can go even longer between washes.
It has been two days since I started and my hair feels thicker, even though it is normally thick. My curls look so pretty even after its been in pony tails, and buns, and slept in. I have been out in the wet humid air (not for too long though) and got sweaty and greasy from frying chicken wings.
Speaking of grease, after I did my first wash, I thought my hair felt pretty dry. I acted accordingly and put a little bit of olive oil in my hair. I also normally do this when I use shampoo.
I made some videos about the beginning of my progress. I still need to put them together and post it on youtube. I'll put it on my blog as soon as it's uploaded!


UPDATE! 7 Days in!

No comments:

Post a Comment